CLIFTON CLASSIC DOUBLE EDGE DURABLADE SWISS QUALITY RAZOR BLADES T5 B50 P500 PCS
- 5 individual blades in one box called tuck
- One saloon pack box contain 500 blades
- Each blade is individually wrapped in airtight swiss wax paper
- Rustproof formula increasing usage
- Blade fits all double-edge razors
- Made of stainless steel to wear well in a wet environment and resist rust
- Economy quality blade
- Saleable in different packaging like 5, 100 and 500 blades box and in a master carton contain 10,000 blades
- Additional information
- Reviews ( 2 )
Clifton classic double edge blades fit all double edge razors and these blades are made from the stainless steel. Each Clifton classic blade provides unsurpassed quality, smoothness and durability for a long lasting, smooth shave.
jim l clifton –
I didn’t care for them bought them as a laugh….my last name is CLIFTON!They rust, not sharp…will NOT buy them again! Doubt IF I will use the rest of them my pack!
Kelly Trujillo –
I got a pack of 5 Clifton blades in a sample pack. Hands down the best of all I tried. Better than the platinum and premium brands. I have a very thick beard. Paired with Barrister’s Reserve shaving soap gives an excellent shave.